Monday is a big day. It marks what could be the last episode of an amazing story that I love and so many people do. Chuck‘s second season comes to an end on NBC and you NEED to watch.
Chuck is very much on the bubble. It could come back, it could not and the only way it will come back if there is a lot of support and tomorrow’s premiere will dictate that. Here are a could things you could do:
1. Watch the second season finale on Monday, and tell your friends to watch too. I promise if you watch you will love all the characters.
2. Download the shows on iTunes or watch it on Hulu.com or NBC.com. Even though watching it on your TV does not count in the Nielsen ratings watching it or downloading it online all count.
3. Use social networks online like Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, to share the love for the show. SAVE CHUCK!
4. Go to your local Subway and by a 5 dollar footlong. In Chuck, these footlongs have always been something that the characters eat and some shameless product placement. Buy the sandwich and leave a comment in the comment box that you want Chuck saved.
5. Mail or E-mail NBC and tell them your love for the show. You can contact NBC here and mail in a letter of support to this address:
c/o Ben Silverman
3000 W Alameda Ave
Burbank, CA 91523
100 Universal City Plaza
Building 1320, 4th Floor
Universal City, CA 91608
Remember, Chuck airs this Monday at 8/7c on NBC!